In my latest article for Bleacher Report, I answered the following questions about the sexual assault civil lawsuit filed against Derrick Rose (and others):
- Is this case similar to Kobe Bryant’s case from a few years ago?
- What would the accuser need to demonstrate, in order to prove that her allegations are true?
- How long could the trial last, and when would it be?
- What is the likelihood this will be settled out of court?
- What are the pros and cons of going to trial, instead of settling?
- Will the public ever know what really happened if the case is settled out of court?
- Can Rose countersue?
Check it out here and make sure to let me know what you think.
Also, for your viewing pleasure, here is the complaint filed against Rose: